The United States Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) intends to test the flows coming from…
The Missouri River Conservation Districts Council (MRCDC) is currently accepting applications for their coordinator position. The purpose of this position is to assist MRCDC in achieving its overall objective of local input and control in the management and conservation of the Missouri River. The coordinator helps plan, and, at the Council’s request:
- Serves as facilitator at Council and committee meetings
- Assists the Council to develop and implement work plans
- Researches funding sources and prepares grant proposals
- Generates and disseminates correspondence, news releases, advertisements, and educational materials
- Prepares reports and other documentation of Council meetings
- Assembles meetings and conferences with interested stakeholders, including local, state, and federal agencies, landowners, interest groups, and elected officials
- Formulates and executes an evaluation process in conjunction with the Council’s committees, to confirm program goals and objectives are being met in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Coordinates with the Council’s constituent and technical advisory bodies
- Represents the Council on various federal, state, and other advisory groups
A more comprehensive job description as well as the job application can be found below. Applications must be received by April 30 at 5PM MST.
For more information, please contact Liv Holt at email@example.com or 406-454-0056.